I’m beginning work on a new book tentatively titled, Road Trip. It’s a resource to encourage homeschool families along their journey and to admonish them to keep their eyes on what’s truly important: the hearts of their family.
If you are a homeschool family, please use the comment box below to answer a few questions for me:
1) What made you decide to begin the homeschooling journey?
2) How long have you been homeschooling?
3) How does your homeschool journey differ now from when you began?
4) What do you count among the greatest blessings you and your family have received through home education?
5) What are some of the lessons you have learned educating your kids at home?
Thank you in advance for your input! I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to share any of your fondest homeschool memories/moments here too. If you know other homeschool families, please refer them here. I’d love to get their input too.